Skip to main content
CAMP Application and Eligibility
CAMP eligibility requirements:
- Has, or has at least one immediate family member who has, spent a minimum of 75 days during the past 24 months as a migrant or seasonal farmworker OR
- Is eligible to participate, or has participated, in the Migrant Education Program or the National Farmworker Jobs Program.
- Is enrolled or admitted for enrollment as a full-time student at UNM.
- Is not beyond the first academic year of a program of study at UNM
- Is determined by the CAMP to need the academic and supporting services and financial assistance provided by the project in order to complete an academic program of study at the UNM.
- Is a U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident.