Find information on class registration dates, important deadlines of the semester, transcript information, graduation, and final examination dates.
- Having trouble understanding the material for a class? CAPS provides a Math/Science Tutoring Program, Online Tutoring Program, Supplemental Instruction (SI) Program, Writing and Language Center, Learning Strategies Program, and multi-disciplinary tutoring. Check it out!
- Don’t know that EPS 101 is about? Find descriptions for ALL the classes and a list of all the programs available at UNM.
- Thinking about taking a class at a community college? Find the UNM equivalent course to ensure that such class will transfer and count toward your degree!
- Financial aid refers to funding intended to help students pay expenses related to their education.
- Looking for a job? The Student Employment Office hosts a database with jobs on and off campus. Apply!
- If you ever feel sick, need medicine for your allergies, or would like to get a massage, SHAC is the place to go. SHAC provides quality health and counseling services to all UNM students to foster student success. You don’t need insurance to use its services and fees charged at SHAC are much lower than community rates.
- If you need help with anything from scholarships, academic support, professional development or if you just want to get involved with the El Centro familia stop by our office or attend any events that we host during the year. Everyone is welcome!