Required Documents and Forms

Employee Verification

Recommendation Form


Student Identification Documents

Please submit one or more of the following documents that prove your identity you may submit any of the following. (please do not submit the original copies)

    • Birth certificate with a state issued ID

    • State issued ID or license compliant with the Real ID Act of 2006.

    • U.S Passport

    • U.S Permanent Resident Card

Eligibility Documents

Submit at least one or more of the following documents that establishes at least 75 days of agricultural work, performed by you or an immediate family member.

    • Employer Verification Form (link located at the top of page)

    • W2 Forms

    • Check Stubs

    • Migrant Education Program, Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

    • Documentation that establishes that you have participated in the National Farmworker Job Program

Student Recommendations:

Submit three (3) letters of recommendation and or CAMP Recommendation Forms ( link located at the top of page).