Find information on class registration dates, important deadlines of the semester, transcript information, graduation, and final examination dates.
- Having trouble understanding the material for a class? CAPS provides a Math/Science Tutoring Program, Online Tutoring Program, Supplemental Instruction (SI) Program, Writing and Language Center, Learning Strategies Program, and multi-disciplinary tutoring. Check it out!
- Don’t know that EPS 101 is about? Find descriptions for ALL the classes and a list of all the programs available at UNM.
- Thinking about taking a class at a community college? Find the UNM equivalent course to ensure that such class will transfer and count toward your degree!
- Financial aid refers to funding intended to help students pay expenses related to their education.
- Looking for a job? The Student Employment Office hosts a database with jobs on and off-campus. Apply!
- Wondering what classes you need to take in order to complete your degree? Need guidance on what classes you take together? Degrees.unm.edu specifies your degree requirements and a recommended schedule to complete your degree.
- A great opportunity for CAMP students to find experiential learning opportunities that will prepare them for future careers
- If you ever feel sick, need medicine for your allergies, or would like to get a massage, SHAC is the place to go. SHAC provides quality health and counseling services to all UNM students to foster student success. You don’t need insurance to use its services and fees charged at SHAC are much lower than community rates.
- If you need help with anything from scholarships, academic support, professional development or if you just want to get involved with the El Centro familia stop by our office or attend any events that we host during the year. Everyone is welcome!
Use this template to aid you in planning your class schedule each semester.
Use the worksheet to see which areas of the core you have completed and which classes you are most interested in taking.
Find all the forms and instructions you need to add a class after the deadline, drop a class with instructor’s permission, challenge a class, etc.